Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy at Excell Group Plc Cambridge
Excell Group Plc Cambridge urgently required following position for Credit Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy at Excell Group Plc Cambridge Jobs Details:
Type: Full Time / Permanent - Flexible working available
Area: Accounts, Credit Control
Main Purpose of the Role
To act as a first point of contact for all Credit Control related queries. Ensure payment terms are met, and chase outstanding client debt. Administer, update and maintain Credit Control systems. Assist with the efficient running of the Credit Control department on a day-to-day basis and support the other Credit Controllers within the team.
- The payment collection of clients’ debt on multi company ledgers.
- Monitor and maintain accounts.
- Act in a timely and effective manner on the collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Escalate disputed or complex accounts to the Credit Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all software system notes are input in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow the standardised processes and procedures of the Credit Control functions to support the business and collections process.
- Process client refunds.
- Identify accounts to be sent a suspension notice pending restriction.
- Place restrictions on clients’ accounts due to non-payment.
- Liaise with the accounts team to allocate payments.
- Obtain/ Maintain/ Update Direct Debit instructions.
- Respond in a timely manner to job tickets / queries.
- Raise 7 day letters to cease services.
- Collect card payments over the telephone.
- Proceed with Court Action.
- Portfolio of VIP clients with extended payment plans.
- Minimum of two years experience working in a Credit Control Department preferably in a commercial fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Sage system and databases as well as MS Office, especially Word, Excel.
- Used to handling sensitive and VIP clients.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Quick learner with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Sound basic understanding of Credit Control function.
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- Assertive manner.
- Flexible working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Auto enrolment with PerkBox
- Childcare vouchers
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.