Senior Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Iris Software Services Leeds
Iris Software Services Leeds urgently required following position for Senior Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Iris Software Services Leeds Jobs Details:
Inspiring people to realise their potential
Senior Marketing Executive
Ref No: IRIPP270864
Contract Type: Permanent
In this key role you will:
We are looking for Senior Marketing Executive to work within an exciting software environment. This role will work closely with the sales and account management teams, providing a high-quality lead generation service for the business.
The role will be responsible for developing, managing and executing a variety of enterprise new business campaigns, with a focus on Account Based Marketing
Some of the main accountabilities will include:
- Create multi-channel ABM strategies to engage customers and provide high quality leads to the sales team.
- Take ownership of the new business lead generation target for the business
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team in order to create integrated campaigns including events, PR, content and social media.
- Nurture close relationships with the sales, account management and product teams in the business to understand our offering and the best way to take it to market.
- Manage numerous campaigns at one time relevant to specific customer challenges, prioritising when necessary.
- Understand customer base inside out in order to develop campaigns that will resonate with the audience.
- Work to tight deadlines
- Deliver projects on time and in budget
What's in it for you?
- We believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. So what can we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes
Find out more about our flexible employment benefits.
Equal Opportunities: IRIS is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally.
IRIS will take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees on the basis of their experience, abilities and qualifications without regard to race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, or disability.
IRIS is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy statement at all stages of recruitment and selection