Pharmacist Jobs Vacancy at Seaview Pharmacy Ltd Seaview
Seaview Pharmacy Ltd Seaview urgently required following position for Pharmacist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacist Jobs Vacancy at Seaview Pharmacy Ltd Seaview Jobs Details:
Are you looking for an enjoyable pharmacy career and job satisfaction by making a real difference with patient care?
Our local community trust and value the help and advice given by their local friendly pharmacy team!
We are looking for a qualified pharmacist who is able to explore new business opportunities, support our existing business initiatives; and have a positive “can do” and "caring" attitude.
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to CPD
- working towards/ achieved RPS Foundation Programme
Roles and Responsibilities
Your roles are to support the efficient delivery of dispensing services, to lead pharmacy team and to provide exceptional customer care.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, motivating and developing the pharmacy team to deliver first class customer service
- Leading the pharmacy team to ensure achievement of targets: NHS items, OTC Sales, Quality Payment and Advanced Services
- Promoting and developing Advanced and Enhanced Services as well as being proactive in developing new businesses and services
- Managing dispensing for local care homes
- Ensuring compliance with ethical, professional and legal pharmacy standards
- Supporting the development, education & training of the pharmacy team. Previous experience as a pre-registration tutor is advantageous although not essential.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm, 2:15pm to 5:30pm, and Saturday 9am to 12:45pm. We are able to offer annualised hours/ school holidays only working hours/ compressed hours/ flexitime etc. to help you keep a healthy work/ life balance. You’ll work hard but be recognised for your contribution, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Training opportunities. e.g. to train for new services such as flu vaccination, private PGD etc will be given.
- Performance-related/ Bonus scheme
- Accommodation assistance to help with relocation
Please apply online. If you need further information on this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org