Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Addo Food Group Shaftesbury
Addo Food Group Shaftesbury urgently required following position for Financial Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Addo Food Group Shaftesbury Jobs Details:
This is the key Financial Reporting role in the Dorset Foods Finance team reporting in to the Divisional Financial Controller. Responsible for ensuring that all transactions are accurately recorded in the site’s books of account and that weekly, monthly and annual financial performance of the site is accurately planned and reported.
This role is also critical to ensure the financial controls of the site are effective and are adhered to.
- Processing weekly accounting adjustments and preparation of weekly Financial Performance for the site.
- Investigate any significant variances to the site forecast on a weekly basis.
- Draft weekly performance commentaries ahead of review with the Financial Controller/Finance Manager.
- Manage sales pricing and promotions together with all accruals including logistics costs in conjunction with the Commercial Teams.
- Prepare all month end journals to deliver month end reporting consistent with the weekly reports.
- Manage Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure that all balance sheet items are accurate and valid and consistent with Accounting Policies for the group.
- Support the Financial Controller/Finance Manager in completing month end submissions to the Addo Food Group Central Finance team for Group consolidation.
- Manage overheads reporting against budget. Provide financial support to the Budget Centre Managers in their review of overheads that they are responsible for and to identify opportunities to reduce cost.
- Responsible for updating site forecasts for review with the Financial Controller/Finance Manager.
- Responsible for pulling together overhead budgets with Budget Centre Managers and submitting these to the Financial Controller/Finance Manager for inclusion in the site budget.
- Responsible for managing year-end audit and tax pack requirements to meet Group Finance requirements.
Newly qualified accountant with strong excel analysis skills and be able to demonstrate the application of double entry accounting rules to a given situation to investigate any anomaly. Experience of the use of an ERP system (Enterprise Resource Planning) that integrates production transactions with the business Books of Account and the use Business Information databases to analyse the performance of the business will be a clear advantage for any candidate.