Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes
Network Rail Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Internal Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
To conduct internal audits in line with Network Rail Internal Audit Methodology.
About the role (External)
· Participates in internal audits – execute audit programmes; gather and evaluate information, conduct interviews, and, communicate findings on audits
· Provide a properly researched and independent view of the quality of the business control frameworks of the business area under review.
· Perform internal audits according to Network Rail Internal Audit Methodology.
· Work together with colleague auditors from different backgrounds
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Professional qualification e.g. Civil Engineering,
· Delivery experience in infrastructure projects
· Practical experience working in major capital/infrastructure projects
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
· Flexibility of approach, style and attitude
· Experience within at least two major IP projects within Network Rail
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3,333 (to a maximum amount of £2,500).
We adhere to a structured pay framework, any salary offered will be within the following pay range £39,514 - £44,453
Network Rail adheres to the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS). This is a government standard for pre-employment vetting. All prospective employees will undergo the required checks to meet this standard before joining the company.
Closing date: 08-12-2017 L ate applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.
It is a requirement of the role to live within 75/90 minutes commuting time of The Quadrant Milton Keynes.