Simmons Adaptive Legal Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Simmons Llp London
Simmons Llp London urgently required following position for Simmons Adaptive Legal Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Simmons Adaptive Legal Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Simmons Llp London Jobs Details:
Simmons & Simmons Adaptive is a flexible resourcing solution to meet client requirements at the same high quality you expect from Simmons & Simmons. We understand that our firm is equal only to the strengths of our people and place great emphasis on recruiting and retaining staff who meet our high standards. Within the Simmons & Simmons Adaptive team you will broaden your network and be able to learn from, and educate, others.
What are we looking for?
We currently have a number of assignments seeking experienced lawyers with expertise in the following areas;
- Capital markets: derivatives & structured products; debt and equity capital markets; securitisation.
- Financial Regulatory: FS regulatory requirements and reform e.g. EMIR/MiFIDII
- Litigation and dispute resolution: general commercial litigation; banking and finance litgation, regulatory investigations
- Commercial: general commercial; outsourcing and commercial ICT contracts.
- At least two years’ post qualification experience and training from a top tier law firm or from a recognised financial institution or corporate
- Motivated and self-starting – the ability to work autonomously
- Quick thinking and detail driven
- Pro-active and process driven