Media Account Manager Low Touch Team Dach Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London
Taboola London urgently required following position for Media Account Manager Low Touch Team Dach. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Media Account Manager Low Touch Team Dach Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London Jobs Details:
We are looking for an all-star Media Account Manager to join a brand new team with huge opportunities for growth. This person will be responsible for managing a large book of business, identifying upsell/optimization opportunities at scale and building the foundation for managing a new advertiser segment for Taboola. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical and have strong relationship management skills.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Monitor campaign performance and conduct quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Fluency in German
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.