Business Admin Assistant Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Project Reading
Project Reading urgently required following position for Business Admin Assistant Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Admin Assistant Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Project Reading Jobs Details:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing E-commerce business based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. We are looking for an individual who is hard working and has a passion to succeed. You must also be proactive with strong IT skills and excellent attention to detail.
You will be taught office experience as it is important for the business, but we would like the right individual to have a superbly positive attitude and energetic approach to their work is paramount. As this is a small business we need someone prepared to muck in and get the job done.
You will be part of a fun and innovative team, so we are looking for these character traits are preferable.
– Data input and analysis of various information
– Data optimisation to increase sales.
– Despatching of daily orders.
– Customer services including calls and email management.
– Stock taking and management.
– Undertaking any ad hoc duties as required
Monday – Friday 37.5 Hours
Requirements & Prospects
Qualifications A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Impeccable attention to detail at all time.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have a professional telephone manner and demonstrate excellent written Eng-lish.
- Willing to learn
Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd
The Apprentice will work towards a L3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals.
The qualification will consist of:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Business Administration Apprentice
£ (per week)
Business Support Apprentice
£ (per week)
Business Administration and Product Support Apprentice
£ (per week)