Digital Intern Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London
Conde Nast London urgently required following position for Digital Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Intern Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London Jobs Details:
Cntraveller.com is looking for a smart and enthusiastic intern to assist the online editorial team.
This is a six-month paid internship and a demanding but rewarding role; the intern is a valued member of the team. We want a fast learner, full of enthusiasm and ideas, who can work quickly and accurately under pressure. Candidates should be good with words, hard-working and well-travelled, and must have an understanding of the brand.
The job involves, primarily: re purposing and uploading content from the magazine for the Condé Nast Traveller website; writing and scheduling social media posts and newsletters; working on SEO; generating on-brand ideas; researching and creating new content; fact-checking; and, in the case of exceptional candidates, writing original articles.
A good sense of humour is desirable; a keen interest in the world is essential.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Building articles in a CMS for online publication
- Scheduling and sometimes writing social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Working on SEO and engagement strategy
- Creating and scheduling newsletters
- Researching and occasionally writing original articles
- Fact-checking and proof-reading
- Writing display copy and meta data
- Updating old articles and assisting with day-to-day administration
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Enthusiasm for travel and an understanding of the brand are vital
- Ideal skills include experience working with a CMS, an understanding of SEO, and a flair for social media
- Candidates should be able to work quickly and accurately, write well and adapt easily to house style
- Writing and/or sub-editing experience for an online or print publication is preferable but not essential