Customer Services Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Smith Burscough
Smith Burscough urgently required following position for Customer Services Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Services Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Smith Burscough Jobs Details:
DS Smith site in Burscough is seeking a Customer Services Co-ordinator working Full Time to join us in delivering upon our customer service strategy to achieve service excellence. The focus is to deliver world-class customer service in a fast paced environment to delight our customers, grow our business and contribute towards achieving and exceeding Burscough’s goals and targets.
What the role will entail... The role entails being the primary internal point of contact for a defined customer base, working and supporting both the internal and external teams to achieve business objectives and service goals. You will be responsible for the following…
• Processing new and repeat customer orders within defined lead dates and agreed customer service level agreements;
• Co-ordinating artwork preparation in liaison with external artwork suppliers and seeking prompt artwork approval and order tooling to meet production timelines;
• Recovering origination spend through proactive customer invoicing;
• Analysing customer forecasts and forward plan stock replenishment orders to meet pending demand in line with defined lead dates and agreed customer service level agreements;
• Pro-actively reducing made to order stock residing in the warehouse through daily review and customer liaison;
• Placing purchase orders for non-manufactured products within the DS Smith network or external suppliers to meet customer requirements;
• Acknowledging customer complaints and report dissatisfaction/failures in line with procedures;
What we would like our candidate to have.... • Ability to demonstrate how our corporate values – Caring, Challenging, Trusted, Responsive and Tenacious – will be applied in the workplace
• Proven track record of performing at a high level in a fast paced customer service environment
• Background in Manufacturing
• Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office software
• Ability to prioritise & manage own workload
• Exposure to a manufacturing environment
• Working with Integrated Business Systems
About DS Smith... DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 250 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4 billion. The organisation employs over 26,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
•25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
•Annual cycle to work scheme
Please submit a copy of your current CV, along with a cover letter, detailing a synopsis of your CV & summarising the key points of your experience that are relevant to the role for which you are applying.
United Kingdom (UK)
Burscough (UK) - Packaging
Administrative Support Services
Closing date for applications
10 October 2017