Legal Support Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Horwich Farrelly Manchester
Horwich Farrelly Manchester urgently required following position for Legal Support Team Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Support Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Horwich Farrelly Manchester Jobs Details:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our Legal Support Team. We are looking for a proactive, efficient and organised individual with excellent attention to detail. You’ll be providing general administration support to the Legal Support Team including inputting data, opening new files and other ad-hoc tasks. This is a busy role, requiring the ability to switch between tasks quickly and work to tight deadlines.
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
To provide file and general administration support to all departments of the firm ensuring all our service level agreements (SLA’s) and management information (MI) deadlines are met.
- To undertake all administration duties as requested and be prepared to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- To be flexible and be able to adapt to any given business need that could include the following, and any other duties as required: -
- Opening new files
- Closing and archiving files
- General file administration
- Running MI updates and reports
- Liaising with clients, courts and third parties by telephone and email
- Managing inboxes and calendars
- Printing and scanning
- Document production
- Billing preparation
- Ad-hoc admin support
- To provide support to Fee Earners as and when required.
- To use all office equipment efficiently & competently.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information in compliance with all DPA requirements.
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet business needs
- Able to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office