Marketing Manager Books Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy at Taylor And Francis Group Abingdon
Taylor And Francis Group Abingdon urgently required following position for Marketing Manager Books Maternity Cover. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Books Maternity Cover Jobs Vacancy at Taylor And Francis Group Abingdon Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager? Do you want to work for a leader in the publishing world?
We have an exciting opportunity to join us on a maternity cover contract in our Library Marketing Team.
Are you an experienced marketer? Would you like to join our global team? We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Marketing Manager on a maternity cover contract. As a Marketing Manager, you will be delivering marketing campaigns that make a demonstrable impact on our revenues and that resonate with our customers around the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning, implementing and reporting on marketing campaigns for your territories and across your team, aiming to increase revenue, usage, lead generation, and engagement with our customers
- Creating, maintaining, and ensuring accuracy of monthly reports and trackers for your team
- Working collaboratively, sharing ideas and best practice with other Marketing Managers within the group
- Leading and motivating a team of two Associate Marketing Managers, fostering a culture of high-level performance, quality, efficiency and innovation, helping to encourage new ideas and constructive feedback
- Managing a marketing budget
- Building effective long-term & strategic relationships - both internal and external
- Maintain and develop an awareness of external issues and market developments, including competitor activities, needs of customers, advances in technology and professional and academic trends, and share findings with the business and team
- Producing marketing activity and analysis reports for senior management; making recommendations to senior management for improvements to team and departmental objectives.
You’ll have a proven track record in a similar marketing role, and will keep yourself up to date with the latest market trends. You’ll enjoy working in an agile environment and working as part of a global network of colleagues. In addition, you’ll have:
- A results-driven outlook, with demonstrable success of meeting marketing targets and goals
- Proven experience in managing a product portfolio or customer channel/s
- Demonstrable customer and commercial awareness – including the competitive environment, potential partner organisations and market trends
- Experience of working on a CRM system such as salesforce to nurture and convert leads
- The flexibility to work in new areas where an agile approach is necessary
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Critical and analytical ability
- A good understanding of statistical and financial information and high level of numeracy
- Experience managing a team or mentoring colleagues
The salary for this position is circa £36,500 per annum plus bonus. We offer 25 days’ holiday per annum plus 3 days for Christmas (pro rata), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.