Senior Food Technologist Thai And Asian Flavoured Products Jobs Vacancy at Webrecruit Ossett
- Senior Food Technologist Thai And Asian Flavoured Products
- Ossett ENG
- 15 May, 2018 11 days ago
Webrecruit Ossett urgently required following position for Senior Food Technologist Thai And Asian Flavoured Products. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Food Technologist Thai And Asian Flavoured Products Jobs Vacancy at Webrecruit Ossett Jobs Details:
Ossett, West Yorkshire
Who Will You Be Working For?
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of pioneering food products. With a strong focus on innovation, quality and continuous improvement, they supply a diverse range of products to major manufacturers across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s R&D centre as a Food Technologist and play a key role in their product development process.
What Will You Get In Return?
- Salary of £35,000 - £51,000 DOE
- Healthcare Cash Plan
The company has a people-focused culture and there will be plenty of chances to grow and develop in the role and make a big impact on our client’s product offering.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Senior Food Technologist, you will be tasked with creating new products based around Thai and Asian flavours. These will primarily include batters, breadings and seasonings.
Using your technical expertise in this flavour area, you will develop and refine prototypes that meet customer requirements for products.
Your role will also involve:
- Taking responsibility for accounts
- Working closely with customers’ teams and our client’s Sales Team to secure new business and retain and develop existing accounts
- Taking part in customer and commercial presentations including cost activities
- Conducting customer training and representing the R&D Department during customer visits and plant trials
- Supporting training and development activities for R&D personnel
- Supervising the work of a Technologist and Kitchen Assistants
- Formulating company products for customer applications
- Co-ordinating manufacturing capabilities located in Thailand with sales and product development based in the UK
To be considered as a Senior Food Technologist, you will need:
- Substantial knowledge and experience of the food industry especially Thai and Asian flavoured products, including ingredient supply, food processing techniques and equipment associated with seasonings, batters and breadings
- At least five years’ industry experience pertinent to product development from design, factory development to product delivery stage
- Experience of working with Asian and UK customers and Traders especially within Retail and Food service industries
- Good sensory abilities and experience with a wide range of Thai flavours and tastes
- The ability to discern subtle differences in taste, texture and aroma of a wide range of components
- Fluency in Thai as well as English
- A good level of IT literacy
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- A degree in food science or culinary arts
So, if you are eager for your next role to be Senior Food Technologist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.