Front House Assistant Receptionist Leeds Kirkstall Road Club Jobs Vacancy at Virgin Active Leeds
- Front House Assistant Receptionist Leeds Kirkstall Road Club
- Virgin Active
- Leeds ENG
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Virgin Active Leeds urgently required following position for Front House Assistant Receptionist Leeds Kirkstall Road Club. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front House Assistant Receptionist Leeds Kirkstall Road Club Jobs Vacancy at Virgin Active Leeds Jobs Details:
Are you a people person with excellent customer service skills? Are you looking for a new challenge with an exciting and innovative brand?
We’re looking for a Front of House Assistant (Receptionist) to be the welcoming face and engaging voice to our members. You’ll be there to assist with every enquiry and to ensure our members have an delightfully suprising visit, delivering a heartfelt service at all times.
As a Front of House Assistant (Receptionist) you will be on the front line, representing Virgin Active as the face of the company.
- Customer service; create a great first impression and provide a faultless representation of your Health Club.
- Effectively handle class bookings, payments and queries.
- Deal with any member feedback, take ownership of the situation and escalate the issue where necessary.
- Opening and closing duties of the department, health & safety checks, and security of stock and cash handling are dealt with appropriately.
This role is Part time, working 16+ hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' between (6am-11.30pm), and weekends between (8am-9.30pm).
What we can’t live without:
To be a successful Front of House Assistant (Receptionist), you’ll need to be smart in appearance and the finest ambassador for Virgin Active at all times. Underneath your well-groomed exterior should be an empathetic nature and the charisma to create an effortless rapport with our members in every interaction.
Specific requirements of successful candidate:
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, customer facing environment.
- Strong admin and computer skills, with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment. We’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
- Virgin Tribe – discounts on loads of Virgin products & services.
- 30 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%