Test Analyst Nft Radbroke Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Knutsford
Barclays Knutsford urgently required following position for Test Analyst Nft Radbroke. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Analyst Nft Radbroke Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Knutsford Jobs Details:
Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It’s where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions and redefine the future of finance.
The Non Functional Testing (NFT) Test Analyst is accountable to an NFT Lead and the core responsibility is to carry out performance test design, execution and analysis.
- Execute in line with the non-functional testing plan and approach with appropriate support
- Responsible for creating, executing and maintaining repeatable performance test scripts; manual or automated.
- Responsible for identification of process improvements and taking ownership through to delivery.
- Update the Test Lead on progress of testing activities performed
- The role will assist in the induction of new joiners, mentoring less experienced team members
- The role will proactively take on additional tasks and ad-hoc projects as requested by the Test Lead.
- Improve technical knowledge and subject matter expertise through self-learning or training.
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues and peers in testing streams
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle databases
- Must have an extensive working knowledge of HP Load Runner with MQ and JAVA protocols.
- Must have extensive experience in scoping / designing performance tests on a number of different technologies
- Must have extensive experience in running, capturing results, analysis and reporting of performance tests
- Should have good experience and working knowledge of Middleware applications; WAS, Tuxedo and MQ
- Should have good experience and working knowledge of UNIX and /or Linux
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.