Science Teacher Jobs Vacancy at Tradewind Recruitment London
Tradewind Recruitment London urgently required following position for Science Teacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Science Teacher Jobs Vacancy at Tradewind Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Science Teacher ,London Southwark
NQT or Experienced Teacher- Science Teacher - - Immediate start - Permanent role - OFSTED graded 'good' school -MPS/UPS
We seek a motivated and capable Teacher of Science, who is keen to take on new challenges and progress in their career. Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
- Outstanding facilities
- Excellent pay and progression
- Outstanding department
- Interviews taking place ASAP About the school - Science Teacher, Southwark Larger than average Southwark school with a true leader of a Headteacher. He is a true visionary and practitioner at this popular, highly reputable, and academically driven school. Ofsted rated Good School, where their students feel safe and are consistent in their education. All teachers at this school are consistent and of Good to Outstanding standard. Well thought out curriculum & the school is very focused on Teaching & Learning. In addition, they boast an outstanding sixth form. The pupils at this school are well behaved, attentive and strive for excellence. Very supportive and welcoming school with excellent CPD and career opportunities. About the role - Science Teacher, Southwark This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced, qualified teacher of Science. The successful applicant will be a creative and dynamic practitioner who holds QTS (or equivalent) and will be able to contribute to the planning of our Science curriculum at KS3-5. The appointed candidate will be well supported by an excellent induction programme. There is the opportunity for additional responsibilities for the right candidate. To apply for this role - Science Teacher, Southwark I hope you will be inspired to submit an application to join us. If you are successful in your application, you can be assured of a very warm welcome and a real opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the young people of this part of South East London.
Tradewind are **THE SUNDAY TIMES 100 BEST SMALL COMPANIES TO WORK FOR 2017** and also Tradewind have over 18 of our courses are CPD certified, 12 more than our nearest competitor.
We run three different courses every week - around 156 a year - and train close to 1,000 candidates every 12 weeks
To apply to either of these roles for Science Teacher then contact Ross at email@example.com or call 0207 845 5450 option 2
- ********************************************************************************** Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
- Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
- Top rates of pay
- Free CPD
- Free Resource Centres
- Referral Bonuses
- Guaranteed Pay Schemes
- Online Portal
- Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
- Job Reference: RHY11012018_1515862811
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 2018-01-13
- Location: Southwark ,London
- Job Status: FullTime
- Closing Date: 2018-02-10
- Tradewind Recruitment