Interim Compensation Specialist January Start Jobs Vacancy at Christie London
Christie London urgently required following position for Interim Compensation Specialist January Start. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interim Compensation Specialist January Start Jobs Vacancy at Christie London Jobs Details:
Interim Compensation Specialist (January 2018 start)
Christie's are looking for an interim compensation specialist to join the team in January 2018 for circa 4 months. The role will, under guidance from the Head of Compensation, contribute to:
- The delivery of the annual compensation review process through the development of strong analytical tools and templates, detailed data management and system testing
- Project work on the review of salary ranges globally for 2018
- Support the wider compensation team colleagues
Annual Compensation Review
- Support the Head of Compensation, and other compensation team colleagues, with the set-up and testing of the annual review processes functionality, and data integrity, within Workday
- Develop and maintain templates and analysis to support the smooth upload of information to Workday in relation to offline data management
- Developing analysis templates for moderation of annual review process decisions
- Create exhibits to support HRMs in the moderation process of annual review decisions
- Develop model to support accurate salary budgets reconciliation against Finance budgets
- Variable pay analysis and modelling to support the close out of the 2017 financial accruals
- Provide comprehensive management information and system-based processes to support the delivery of the annual compensation review
- Collect and cut external survey data for all countries where salary ranges in place
- Provide external market competitiveness analysis of all current roles against market data for all countries
- Analyse the degree of fit for purpose of the existing salary ranges in all countries
- Build a robust, flexibile model that will allow the generation of options and costing of each option for any change to the salary ranges
- Take initiative to propose potential simplification / streamlining of the ranges
- Work with Recruitment colleagues to obtain qualitative / anecdotal information on hiring practices in the art industry
- Strong analytical skills with experience of managing numerical data and calculations
- Experience of using data management systems, HRIS (Workday) highly preferable
- Experience of interpreting and producing high quality accurate analyses
- Pro-active in identifying linkages, issues, solutions in analyses
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to work on complex issues
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of operating with highly confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Powerpoint at Intermediate level.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely