Operations Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy at Superdry Cabot
Superdry Cabot urgently required following position for Operations Assistant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy at Superdry Cabot Jobs Details:
Being an Operations Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience. You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes our stores run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
- £7.50 per hour (up to £8.54 per hour in London)
- 50% staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance