Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Calypso London
Calypso London urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Calypso London Jobs Details:
Calypso Technology is seeking a talented Administrative Assistant to support our Chief Sales Officer (CSO) based out of London. This is a unique opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and projects with our CSO who heads the Sales and Marketing organization. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action and have the ability to meet deadlines. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
Role and Responsibilities
· Consistent availability and ability to serve as a central contact to people inside and outside the company: employees, customers, vendors, visitors and building management
· Management of CSO’s calendar and scheduling requirements
· Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones)
· Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation
· Complete and file expense reports
· Event planning to include scheduling and coordinating logistics & catering for internal and external meetings and events
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
· Assisting with special projects and provide back up support as needed
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
· BS or BA degree, or relevant experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good organizational skills as well as a proactive nature
· Professional demeanor and good customer service skills
· Must be highly detail-oriented, accurate and flexible
· Proficient skill with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Good judgment, high levels of integrity and quality at all times
· Responsible individual able to execute with minimal direction
· Ability to work with confidential information and to be tactful and discrete
Calypso’s Rewarding Careers
Since our founding in 1997, Calypso has been the leader of innovation in capital markets technology. To continue our track record of growth we need the best talent from across the globe and offer outstanding opportunities to join a uniquely innovative, highly successful company that straddles the worlds of technology and finance. With 20 offices worldwide, market leading products and a customer base of the world’s top banks, asset managers, hedge funds and insurers our team thrives on stimulating challenges and global opportunities.
Your Calypso Career
We are growing our team by recruiting and hiring the best talent in the market - those who desire to take the initiative, are self-directed learners and have the desire solve our customers’ problems to drive our growth. Also, we identify, train and develop future leaders to ensure we have the capabilities to scale the business and to provide career development to our team members.
At Calypso, you will have an active role in a business that makes a difference in the capital markets every day. Regardless of your role, your work will be closely tied to our customers’ success and will have an impact on their mission critical systems. If you have the drive, a winning attitude and a desire to make a difference then we invite you to apply today.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Calypso only accepts resumes from approved agencies who have a valid executed Non-Exclusive Master Staffing Agency Agreement on file. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Calypso employees, or send to any Calypso location. Calypso is not responsible for any fees or claims related to receipt of unsolicited resumes.''