Shopper Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pepsico Reading
Pepsico Reading urgently required following position for Shopper Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shopper Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pepsico Reading Jobs Details:
Shopper Marketing Manager
Here at PepsiCo, we are looking for a motivated and passionate Shopper Marketing Manager to join our commercial team based in Reading, Berkshire. We are looking for someone with the expertise to lead the delivery of effective shopper marketing programmes across our brands within our Impulse customers. This role is customer facing and will require knowledge and expertise within Shopper Marketing and first rate networking skills both internally and externally.
At PepsiCo we are always looking to hear from talented individuals looking to expand their experience or who are seeking a new challenge. We're always striving to achieve bigger and better things. We're accelerating the pace of innovation to meet the nation's evolving tastes. We're strengthening our customer and supplier relationships to maximise every sales opportunity.
We offer a collaborative team environment where you will be encouraged to use your excellent interpersonal skills to forge effective partnerships. You will have a real passion for promoting top brands in an in-store environment coupled with first rate organisational / project management skills. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading!
What you'll get up to:
- Planning and delivery of the Impulse shopper marketing calendar initiatives.
- Identification of unique shopper insights
- Brand alignment and equity building in-store
- Management of creative briefs with BTL agencies
- Account networking internally across trading, marketing, corporate and media functions
- External networking skills - manage external stakeholder relationships through onsite meetings and presentations.
- Management of execution of programs
- Evaluation of shopper marketing programme effectiveness
- Line management responsibility of a direct report
What we're looking for:
- Previous shopper marketing manager experience - essential
- Experience working within an FMCG environment - desirable
- Degree or equivalent education - desirable
- Experience working with wholesale customers- desirable
- Previous supervisory experience - desirable
- Ability to handle multiple projects within tight timelines
- Excellent organisational skills / project management skills
- Influencing ability both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive for results
- Creative and innovative idea generation
- Good understanding of key marketing levers and interpretation of brand plans
- Comfortable and effective in dealing with all levels of the organisation
- Good attention to detail.
- Clear communication and ability to translate concepts into workable briefs.
- Significant interaction with marketing and sales teams and external agency contacts
- Good understanding of key marketing mix levers and interpretation of brand plans
This role comes with a competitive salary, bonus, pension and a range of flexible benefits.
Walk into your local supermarket or corner shop and it won't take long to spot one of our products. PepsiCo UK and Ireland is home to market-leading brands including: Quaker, Walkers, Pepsi, Tropicana & Gatorade; all household names that stand for quality and trust. Our people make PepsiCo UK and Ireland the successful business it is today by delivering 'Performance with Purpose', our global commitment to achieve sustainable growth in more than 200 countries.
Job Ref: 118309BR