Focus Factory Test Technician Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant
Apollo Fire Detectors Havant urgently required following position for Focus Factory Test Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Focus Factory Test Technician Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant Jobs Details:
A Day in the Life Of
- Conducting problem solving exercises with your team to improve key metrics.
- Attending production test equipment breakdowns, conducting electronic and mechanical fault finding to determine root cause.
- Reviewing production First Pass Yield (FPY) data to identify improvement projects.
- Identifying and conducting regular preventative maintenance activities on test equipment.
- Report daily on the status of your production responsibilities using Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost (SQDIC) as the primary drivers.
- Identifying proactive capital expenditure requirements for justification.
- Collaborating with production engineering when problems arise
- Support your peers in peak demand, expanding your skills and knowledge on multiple product lines.
- You have good analytical skills (Minitab, Pareto).
- You work well within a multi-disciplined team.
- You like to identify the root cause to problems and implement long term solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have good Microsoft Office skills.
- You are technically competent and wanting to develop your experience.
- You’re endlessly curious and will constantly pursuit what is best for your team, colleagues and the business.
- Bonus Points for Experience with:
- HNC in engineering discipline
- Previous experience in a high-volume manufacturing facility
- A proven track record in supporting and maintaining test equipment
- Minitab and analysing complex datasets
- Lab view software
If you’re looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same.
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day.
- The opportunity to develop within a technical environment
- An opportunity to challenge the norm and identify new processes or methodologies.
- The fast-paced environment unique to high volume manufacturing.