Content Manager Jobs Vacancy at End Newcastle upon Tyne
End Newcastle upon Tyne urgently required following position for Content Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Manager Jobs Vacancy at End Newcastle upon Tyne Jobs Details:
Since opening its doors in 2005 END. has developed into one of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational niche menswear companies in the world. We have built an unrivalled reputation for sourcing the most sought-after contemporary menswear products which we distribute to over 70 countries around the globe. We are always on the lookout for the best talent to join our successful team and our aspiration is to establish END. as an Employer of Choice in the North-East area.
Due to our rapid growth within our Content department, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join the team.
- To co-ordinate the timely and accurate uploading of product and asset content onto all platforms across all stages of the process
- Manage the schedule and workload of the content team and drive the workflow into the studio.
- Identify and remedy any bottlenecks in the workflow process
- Liaise with coordinators to get daily figures, in order to produce daily and weekly reporting to measure effectiveness of process.
- Deliver on KPI’s from Content (dwell time, cost per launch, number per day, image size)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy that allows for the most timely and accurate delivery of content.
- Create the content team rota, maintain the Kelio time and attendance system to ensure correct staffing at all times
- Plan and manage the effective delivery of content for all channels
- Liaise with other teams and 3rd parties (including brands) to develop and ensure all campaigns are aligned and ensure technical issues are dealt with and best practice maintained
- Feedback on all aspects to the content team in order to maintain standards and aid in development
- Oversee and check the HTML output in product pages and static blocks
- Work with Head of Digital and Creative teams to oversee key seasonal campaigns (sale, gifts) are delivered with maximum impact
- Work on the development of junior staff, aiming to increase engagement and ensure retention
- The effective implementation of all department operating standards and procedures
- Notify senior management of any unauthorised activity or breach of security
- Any other duties as required
- Proven previous experience in managing a team in a fast paced, ecommerce environment. Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus in an energetic and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership and organisation skills, and ability to project manage large, complex processes
- Fashion-focused and trend aware with keen interest in brands END. works with
- Effective time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- To actively follow and promote company health and safety
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures
What we offer to our staff
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and regular staff sales
- 33 holidays (including 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Child care vouchers
- Social events
Our core values remain unchanged since 2005 and underpin everything we do as a business. These values include being democratic, ethical and innovative while working in partnership with our customers and providing them with highest quality service at all times. It is crucial for our staff to buy into those values by incorporating them into their work.
If you have what it takes to be a proactive and committed employee at END. we want to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to us explaining why you wish to work for END. and what you can contribute to our team.
Employment type: Permanent full -time
Working hours: 9.00-18.00 Monday to Friday
Due to the very high volume of applications we will only contact selected candidates who closely match the criteria of the role. If you don't hear from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Type: Permanent
- Management: 2 years
- e-commerce: 2 years