Offsite Engagement Officer Jobs Vacancy at National Trust Stroud
National Trust Stroud urgently required following position for Offsite Engagement Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Offsite Engagement Officer Jobs Vacancy at National Trust Stroud Jobs Details:
Do you love working with people from all ages and backgrounds? Can you engage with people quickly and share your passion for our cause? We need enthusiastic, sales focussed, friendly people to be part of our off-site engagement team. As an Off-Site Engagement Officer, you’ll be an ambassador for everything we do at the National Trust, and you’ll share your excellent knowledge with members of the public, in a way that introduces us to new audiences, and engages with people who may not be aware of us and the benefits of being a member.
This role is based on annualised hours, where the amount of hours you work each month may vary, however your salary will be paid in 12 equal instalments over the year.
For an informal chat about this role please contact Lisa Edinborough on 01452 810051.
What it's like to work here:Whilst you'll be based at the Ebworth Centre, this diverse and exciting role will travel around the Cotswolds portfolio, from Dover's Hill in the North to Wotton-under-Edge in the South.
This role is very much field based and you'll spend most of your time travelling in the portfolio.
For more information about our property please visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/days-out/regionsouthwest/cotswolds
What you'll be doing:As the largest conservation charity in Europe we work hard to raise funds, so that we can continue to care for all the heritage in our care. Members and visitors are a significant part of what we do, and engaging with new audiences will help us achieve our targets to grow our membership each year.
Working alone, in community locations, such as farmers’ markets, town centres and country shows, you’ll be asked to confidently sell membership, talk to people about our thriving holiday cottage business, as well as volunteering opportunities and local events happening all year round. You’ll also be responsible for answering queries, talking about the amazing work we are doing, promoting local projects and our national strategy.
Please note, for this role you'll need to get to our off-site locations, so you’ll need a full valid UK driving licence.
Please also read the full role profile attached to this advert.
Who we're looking forThis job is all about providing a service and selling the benefits of the National Trust. To be fantastic in this role you’ll need:
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with people
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits
- Good understanding of the National Trust and what we do
- Confidence in your own ability to manage your time, and able to use your initiative
- A willingness to learn new skills, and a can do attitude
- Some cash handling experience
The packageLooking after you
- Health cash plan – from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking