Compliance Executive Jobs Vacancy at Clintec Glasgow
Clintec Glasgow urgently required following position for Compliance Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Executive Jobs Vacancy at Clintec Glasgow Jobs Details:
Compliance Executive –
Clintec, Permanent, full time role, office based in Glasgow
This is a new role and the post-holder will be providing support and assistance to the Chief Quality & Compliance Officer (CQCO) in the maintenance and monitoring of the compliance and quality systems in line with relevant regulatory codes and conditions (e.g. running reports from Q-Pulse on audits, CAPA’s, the review and amending of Clintec’s policies and procedures, ensuring evidence is generated and collated against relevant conditions). The Compliance Executive (CE) will be able to work under instruction, and on own initiative, to demonstrate due diligence with GxP information gathering, sharing and reporting, including being responsible for the compilation of evidence required, on behalf of the CQCO, clients or external regulatory agencies.
The Compliance Executive will maintain awareness of good practise in relation to Quality Assurance and GxP Training as it applies to the delivery of Clintec’s clinical research operations. To ensure awareness of all relevant legislation, policies and procedures as related to the operation and integrity of Clintec Operations and through partnership with sponsors/clients.
- Be the primary contact person for dealing with internal quality assurance and training issues regarding GxP compliance
- Organise and facilitate all internal departmental team meetings, minute taking, actions and follow-ups regarding GxP compliance
- Manage the reporting, communication & implementation of GxP compliance changes with suppliers and staff
The Compliance Executive will be responsible for issues of quality and regulatory compliance, and their implementation, throughout the company departments. Reporting to the CQCO (s)he will pro-actively act in a co-ordinating/guidance capacity to managers and peers to help co-ordinate and support the ethical and professional compliance of Clintec’s Quality Assurance and Learning Development (Training) functions globally in order to meet customer demands and patient safety, quality and integrity standards and conformities as dictated by EU and international directives / laws / regulations.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls
- Meeting preparation & coordinating minute taking, reports and follow-up actions
- Proxy absence management approvals using internal system (Epicor)
- Help with Q-Pulse system improvements to make processing easier
- Communication skills at all levels both verbally and written
- Knowledge of clinical research process
- Assist with international travel booking for departmental staff
- Meet & greet all QA & Training department visitors
- Teamwork / interpersonal skills
- Displays positivity enthusiasm & passion
- Assertive / influencing skills
- Planning and organisation ability
- Good time management / personal effectiveness
- Commercial awareness and application
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Microsoft office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook
Clintec is a dynamic, UK headquartered, privately owned, full service Contract Research Organisation with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assisting in their key product development efforts for over two decades. At Clintec we have experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, rare disease, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
Clintec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. Clintec offers a competitive salary and rewards package