Social Media Executive Video Editor Jobs Vacancy at Newsflare London
Newsflare London urgently required following position for Social Media Executive Video Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Executive Video Editor Jobs Vacancy at Newsflare London Jobs Details:
Social media executive required for 4-6 week period starting end of January with good potential for continuing freelance opportunities.
A globally-renowned news & viral video content agency which uses its proprietary tech platform to source and licence user-generated, eye-witness footage to some of the biggest and most exciting digital publishers and TV production companies on the planet. More recently we have launched our own consumer-focused social media channels, which is where you fit in…
A switched-on and highly motivated Social Media Executive available immediately. We have a 4-6 week requirement starting last week of January but there are other freelance opportunities too.
You will have experience creating Facebook and/or YouTube postings, preferably for a media company or youth-targeted consumer brand, preferably including at least starter-level video editing skills (Adobe).
- Create brilliantly entertaining social media content with hyper-viral potential using new and archived video shot by the public and packaged with text, image & graphics.
- Post content optimising it for maximum discoverability.
- Use analytics & research to drive the brainstorming for new ideas and ways of working.
- Experience publishing social content for a media brand or in content marketing.
- A true passion for what’s going viral and why it is.
- A whizz with digital creative tools, especially Adobe suite, including video editing & graphics.
- Lazer sharp written style driven by brilliant headlines and captioning.
- Intimate knowledge of the backend of all key social platforms.
At Newsflare we believe that work should be fun and we’re proud to offer a relaxed, open and inclusive office environment where all ideas are taken on board.
Interviews will be offered this week, with the role to be filled before 29 Jan. Do not delay in posting your application.