Parts Sales Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Allparts High Wycombe
Allparts High Wycombe urgently required following position for Parts Sales Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parts Sales Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Allparts High Wycombe Jobs Details:
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor based within our Allparts Automotive High Wycombe branch.
We are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques. As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
The role will involve:
- Serving customers and maximising sales over the branch counter
- Assisting the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries as and when needed
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales or retail background, desirably in relation to automotive parts and service with the ability to work quickly and under pressure. You will be target driven and motivated by achieving objectives and be naturally positive and confident. You will have a great telephone manner and be a confident user of IT and computer systems. Knowledge of MAM, Allicat, MS Office is desirable however not essential.
Competitive + OTE a performance related bonus
An average of 45 hours Monday to Saturday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link to apply, or for more information please contact email@example.com.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.