General Manager Jobs Vacancy at Artemis Recruitment Consultants Ltd Sandwich
Artemis Recruitment Consultants Ltd Sandwich urgently required following position for General Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Manager Jobs Vacancy at Artemis Recruitment Consultants Ltd Sandwich Jobs Details:
We are looking for a General Manager to manage a luxury boutique hotel, fine-dining restaurant, sumptuous gardens, top-notch cafe, plant nursery and stylish shop, which all sit within the 3.7 acre site in the garden of England.
You need to have direct management experience within the hospitality industry preferably from a Michelin star / 3-4 Rosette fine dining restaurants or Relais & Chateaux, 4-5 AA Star type establishments.
Excellent customer service will need to be at the heart of everything you do. You will be joining a very experienced team, who ensure that the experience their customers have are long lasting memories.
- planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
- promoting and marketing the business;
- managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- maintaining statistical and financial records;
- setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
- analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- meeting and greeting customers;
- dealing with customer complaints and comments;
- addressing problems and troubleshooting;
- ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
- supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- ensuring security is effective;
- carrying out inspections of property and services;
- ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.