Marketing Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Rayburn Tours Ltd Alvaston
Rayburn Tours Ltd Alvaston urgently required following position for Marketing Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Rayburn Tours Ltd Alvaston Jobs Details:
Location: Derby - DE24 8HR
Sales Executive Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum dependent upon experience
Employment Status: Full-time, 12 month temporary contact (37.5 hours per week)
Founded in 1965, Rayburn Tours is a successful tour operator specialising in world-wide educational tours for schools, concert tours for amateur music groups, ski tours for youth groups and sports tours for clubs, schools and universities. Our sister company, Venture Abroad, specialises in holidays abroad for groups of people with common interests such as Scouting and Guiding. Venture Abroad also offers an event management service and works closely with the Trefoil Guild in arranging accommodation, excursions and entertainment for their Annual Meeting.
We arrange a comprehensive package for the customer which includes travel, accommodation, full itinerary service, insurance, excursion leaflets, organisation of concert venues and appropriate publicity for all concert tours, maps and 'in-the-field' study handbooks (linked to the National Curriculum) across a wide range of subjects for educational tours.
Rayburn Tours is a family-run business based in Derby and employs over 90 members of staff.
Our Values & Ethos:
The Company operates within a culture of good family values, integrity and honesty. We value and strive to maintain fair and ethical dealings with our customers and understand and respect the faith they place in our organisation. Their satisfaction is our financial and motivational reward. The business has a clear purpose to expand its influence on more young people. It will achieve this by continual product development, improved customer communication and marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Marketing Co-ordinator (either recently graduated or at the start of their marketing career) who has the ability to use creative writing skills to engage our customers through both on-line and off-line content. The temporary position is a superb opportunity to gain valuable experience within a dynamic in-house marketing team.
After initial training, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and her team in overseeing all areas of the Company's marketing programme.
The Main Duties Are To:
- Assist in devising and implementing a marketing programme for each department.
- Assist in implementing suitable advertising campaigns for each area of the business, to monitor the effect and report on the results.
- Write copy for a range of off-line and on-line media including websites, brochures, direct mail, PR, social media, blogging, advertisements, e-marketing, presentations and exhibition articles.
- Proof-read and edit copy to ensure content is factual, grammatically correct and written in a style that is appropriate to the brand.
- Assist in all media buying including negotiating rates and building relationships with various media outlets.
- Assist in producing a marketing budget for each department and adhere to it.
- Assist with managing and cleansing the client databases.
- Work with the Departmental Managers to look at business development opportunities for new and current products; to assist with identifying and implementing suitable marketing campaigns to target relevant demographics.
- Assist with the upkeep of the Company websites.
The start date is immediate and is therefore dependent upon the successful candidate's notice period.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A marketing qualification and/or up to 2 years' experience of working in a marketing role.
- Creative and imaginative with a desire to achieve success through the power of the written word.
- Innovative with the confidence and ability to present fresh ideas.
- A solid command of the English language with strong vocabulary and a stickler for correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Ability to manage time and co-ordinate priorities effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal & organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working within the travel industry.
- Previous experience of copywriting and proof-reading marketing content.
- An interest in travel.
- 24 days holiday per year in addition to all public holidays
- Cycle to Work, Childcare Voucher and Healthcare Cashback schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible Working Programme
Please post or email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating:
- Your current role and salary
- Where you saw this vacancy advertised
- Why you are a suitable candidate for this position
Closing date: 29th September 2017
Keywords: Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing SEO, Copywriting, Online Marketing, Marketing Graduate.