Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
Leading Financial Services client is now looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst that specialises in Process Improvement. This role is based in central London and is an initial 6 month contract (2 year programme) paying £525 per day.
The Process Improvement BA will be aiding the business in enhancing its operational processes and will take the lead on a number of key workstreams.
The roles remit will include:
- Capturing and analysing the current Operational Processes.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop processes.
- Recommend and document requirements for the planned system solutions.
- Recent experience within Financial Services - beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge in either Lean and or Six Sigma. Green or black belt very beneficial
- A strong and proven background in process improvement analysis.
- Broad knowledge and practical experience of Business Analysis techniques.
- Knowledge and use of tools / techniques used in process improvement analysis.
- Examples of building effective working relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Experience of implementing business process change (that has stuck).
- Experience of creating and delivering training material on process improvement principles and techniques.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/75977614