London Oxford Street Temporary Back House Assistants Jobs Vacancy at Lush Cosmetics London
- London Oxford Street Temporary Back House Assistants
- Lush Cosmetics
- London ENG
- 13 Sep, 2017 8 days ago
Lush Cosmetics London urgently required following position for London Oxford Street Temporary Back House Assistants. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
London Oxford Street Temporary Back House Assistants Jobs Vacancy at Lush Cosmetics London Jobs Details:
LUSH is an international retailer of Fresh Handmade Cosmetics that is known worldwide for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetics industry. Our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalised customer service, environmental activism and fun and unique atmosphere make LUSH a truly inspirational place to work.
Our global flagship store on London's Oxford Street is recruiting for a seasonal team of talent to delight our customers on the busiest shopping street in Europe. The store features the biggest Lush Spa in the world, new concepts, and a large retail space to show off our products and values. To show our products off to the best of our ability, we're adding to our current dedicated BACK OF HOUSE TEAM to support the essential operational running of the store over the festive period. Our Back of House Team work behind the scenes receiving deliveries, organising stock and transporting it to the shop floor, in addition to ensuring that all back of house areas remain safe and functional during the busy festive period.
What We Need
- Passion for our products, understanding the value in them and ensuring that they reach our customers in excellent condition.
- Availability of at least three days per week to include early mornings and late nights. You must also be able to work over the entire Christmas period.
- Well organised, efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Comfortable and confident in providing a great customer experience.
- Previous experience of stock control, whilst not essential, would be a great benefit for this position
- Training and development with regular reviews.
- A chance to be a part of our biggest flagship store, helping to host unique events and parties, be part of new concepts and represent the biggest Lush Spa in the world!
- A great team bonus scheme.
- To work for an award winning company that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
PAY: £9.75 per hour (in line with London Living Wage)
TO APPLY: Please submit a CV and covering letter in the boxes provided. In your covering letter please include:
- Your full week’s availability
- A covering letter detailing why you’d be perfect for Lush Oxford Street, and any relevant skills and experience you have that would assist your application.
- Your preferred contracted hours
NEXT STEPS: Successful applicants will be asked to fill out an availability form (provided by Lush). Those with suitable availability will be required to attend a recruitment session the week commencing October 2nd!