Manufacturing Technician Jobs Vacancy at Pci Pharma Services Tredegar
Pci Pharma Services Tredegar urgently required following position for Manufacturing Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Technician Jobs Vacancy at Pci Pharma Services Tredegar Jobs Details:
- Working under limited supervision to manufacture pharmaceutical products in compliance with GMP standards following Standard Operating Procedures and Health and Safety guidelines.
- To dispense raw materials required for manufacturing as per written instructions using calibrated equipment.
- To prepare bulk liquid solutions, semi-solid masses, powder blends and granules from pharmaceutical raw materials.
- To fill liquids and semi-solids into final containers using a full range of equipment.
- To encapsulate bulk powders using full range of capsule filling equipment.
- To produce tablets/granules using a full range of compression/granulation equipment.
- To coat tablets/granules using a full range of sugar and film coating equipment.
- To complete all documentation promptly and accurately to meet the requirements of documentary evidence for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- To calibrate associated equipment as per written procedures and to record results.
- To set and operate packaging equipment (tablet and capsule counters, blister packing and walleting).
- To operate all allied equipment and perform all support operations e.g. in process checks on machine operations.
- To clean all areas of manufacturing and associated equipment in conformance with GMP using the approved sanitizers at the correct dosage.
- To work in a safe manner, safeguarding others at all times abiding with the company’s Health and Safety policy.
- To wear and maintain required personal protective equipment when necessary as provided by the Company.
- To assist in the training of other technicians
- To work in both the Production and the DCF departments as directed by the Team Leader.
- To follow control and gowning procedures for the production and DCF departments.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as requested by the Team Leader.
- To be flexible in working patterns in line with business needs.
- To undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
- The job holder is responsible for adhering to PCI SOPs, Health & Safety, GMP and other regulatory guidelines.
GMP Requirements Hierarchy
- GMP Skill Level 1 is essential for this role (further information regarding GMP Requirements Hierarchy, can be obtained at SOP-L&D-001)
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s of grade C or above in Maths & English, and or NVQ level 2.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of cGMP principles
- A good mechanical aptitude to operate, dismantle and rebuild equipment used in manufacturing department.
- Understanding of Health and safety principles.
Previous Work Experience:
- 6 months experience in packaging in an allied industry.
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Good practical aptitude with good hand and eye coordination along with good dexterity skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Clear and legible handwriting.
- Can pass Aptitude Assessments
May 17, 2018