Sales Support Contract Jobs Vacancy at Cisco Meraki London
Cisco Meraki London urgently required following position for Sales Support Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Contract Jobs Vacancy at Cisco Meraki London Jobs Details:
Do you have impeccable attention to detail? Do you also have an insatiable desire to understand the why and how of the operations side of sales? Do you love working with rapidly changing guidelines and rules?
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be supporting the sales team by bridging the gaps between Cisco and Meraki’s sales databases. You will be at the forefront of troubleshooting day-to-day support requests such as discount approvals, promotion reviews, and partner reviews, as well as longer term projects to improve back-end system efficiencies in integrating Cisco and Meraki’s database. This role is perfect for someone early on in their careers who wants a vibrant work environment with high impact and immediate results.
- Routing live deals to the appropriate account owner to optimize daily sales operations
- Conducting conflict checks for incentive programs
- Matching Meraki’s existing customer and reseller database to that of Cisco’s
- Working cross-functionally with multiple teams to tackle critical issues
- Solving sales representative’s questions regarding sales systems and processes
- Conducting internal and outside research
- Ensuring that company policies are being met in sales transactions
- Use Cisco’s commerce tool and Meraki Salesforce
- Ability to work in a high energy and high deal volume environment
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Strong organizational skills coupled with multi-tasking ability
- Must be comfortable working with deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be a team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Excel preferred
- Previous experience in sales support or data entry preferred
- College degree required