Bid Planner Europe Middle East Africa Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby
Bombardier Derby urgently required following position for Bid Planner Europe Middle East Africa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bid Planner Europe Middle East Africa Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby Jobs Details:
Bid Planner Europe, Middle East & Africa-TEMA-UKDY01550601
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuels.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
This is a really exciting time to be working with Bombardier Transportation, we are undergoing huge transformation which means amazing opportunities.
We are now recruiting for a Bid Planner for the Europe, Middle East & Africa Regions (EMEA) at our site in Derby
The purpose of the role is to act as the key point of contact for Bids, budget and resource planning for EMEA ensuring efficient use of resource and Work Package management with Product Engines and other EMEA/Global functions.
Your individual responsibilities will include the following:
- Create, review and Maintain a bids plan
- Liaise with the Global Sales and Bid management community to understand date changes and (consolidate) incorporate into overall EMEA bids plan
- Identify and communicate changes, risks, assumptions and constraints of EMEA Bid Management
- Work with Product engine and other Global Functions planning teams to incorporate their resource planning into overall plan, communicate any misalignment or risks
- Work Package and budget management
- Develop Work Package management on all EMEA bids vs approved bid budget
- Develop & Maintain Work Package sharing across EMEA bid organization including Quality, Cost and Time performance reporting
- Set up and manage a regular governance review system to assure an accurate plan at all times
- Escalate issues in a timely manner - Regular Reporting to EMEA Management
- Contribute information to enable executive reporting
- Alignment on EMEA bid performance with Group Bid Approval
Qualifications & Functional Knowledge
- University degree
- 3-5 years direct exposure to Bid Management in an associated industry/sector
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong and assertive personality
- The ability to build powerful relationships 'in a split second'
- Able to interact with a broad range of Stakeholders
- Considerable experience of prioritising communications, managing deadlines, an analytical mind, ability to balance multiple flash requests vs standard tasks
Employee Status: Regular
Job: Internal Planning
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Derby
Employee Status: Regular