Sap And Application Designer Jobs Vacancy at Tui Group Luton
Tui Group Luton urgently required following position for Sap And Application Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap And Application Designer Jobs Vacancy at Tui Group Luton Jobs Details:
As a SAP BIBO Application Designer you will respond to Business and Technical requirements to create and develop new data loads and reports as the Business expands and broadens. The BW and BI/BO solution footprint is set to form the cornerstone of the Financial reporting arena and will be critical to enhancing the timeliness and quality of the data available to the Business.
TUI Group is implementing SAP across the Business with the UK & Ireland currently live and our Central European Business (Germany Austria, Switzerland and Poland) going live in 2017. Further rollouts of the single instance will continue across additional territories over the coming years. This is an exciting time to join the Team with a wide remit, multiple projects and new functionality constantly required by the business departments.
What you will be doingAs a SAP BW and SAP BI/BO Application Designer you will
Implement and support of SAP BW and SAP BI/BO to enhance the clients’ reporting functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. Able to interact with customer, demonstrate standard SAP BI capabilities and write BI detailed functional specs.
Build and Enhance the BI metadata object repository including Infocubes, DSOs, Multi-providers, Infosets, Virtual and Composite Providers relevant to reporting needs in areas of SAP FI, Logistics and SRM. Activate and Enhance Standard SAP BI content as relevant to the reporting requirements. Analyze and configure the BI Solutions to facilitate Operational and Analytical reporting.
Translate Business requirements into Business Warehouse and/or Business Objects solutions. Build BEX queries for feeding data into SAP BO for delivering BO platform solutions including Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence reports and Chrystal Reports. Provides guidance and recommendations for managing and enhancing the SAP BW and SAP BI/BO Platform. Ability to execute all phases of the software development life cycle.
Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within area of expertise. Understands the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluates the impact of changes or additions. Close collaboration with and as part of the BI application support team based in Hannover. Consults with peers on certain projects. Assist with designing, building, testing, tuning and implementing highly available integration solutions / services and SAP infrastructure components. Create proper documentation to ensure seamless deployments and easy support for system developments or changes
Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluates the impact of changes or additions. Work together with Solution Architect and Technical Architect to stabilize and improve overall system quality.
What we are looking forWe are looking for a talented, entrepreneurial and inspirational individual:
• Has Skills in Analysis, Design and Configuration of SAP BW and SAP BI/BO solutions
• SAP HANA modelling experience is a plus
• Demonstrated understanding of BI Architecture and design principles
• Understanding of relational databases is required
• Providing accurate and effective InfoSpaces so ad-hoc analysis can be performed using SAP Explorer
• Expert in working with Business Objects
• Thorough understanding of business processes and SAP best practice
• Business knowledge and process design skills
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Analysis and design skills of high complexity
• Reading and understanding of ABAP code; nice to have
• Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables
• Provide Knowledge and understanding of SAP BW and SAP BI/BO concepts and process flows such that they are able to both understand existing configuration and solutions and also design new solutions for new requirements.
• Has overall SAP knowledge / skills
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Has Experience with the latest SAP BW and BI/BO versions and technology
• Has Strong communication and support/consulting skills
• Self-motivated team player that thrives in a collaborative and competitive environment
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals and the ability to maintain effective work relationships
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and properly escalate issues for a timely resolution
• Willing to travel internationally as required
• Willing to work on international projects,
• Willing to work in extended service times, related to service requirements
Working within TUI groupThis role sits within our TUI Group Solutions Business, where we offer single solutions across all divisions as we develop a single back office process across the Business.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
This is a new position; the role holder will play a key role working alongside the development team in Hannover to define the development practices going forward.