Customer Experience Designer Jobs Vacancy at Source London
Source London urgently required following position for Customer Experience Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Designer Jobs Vacancy at Source London Jobs Details:
Lead Customer Experience Designer; Independent Design Agency
This is an important role working with some really exciting clients across a wide range of sectors from airlines and property, to industrial and publishing, supporting the service design activities for an independent Design Agency with a growing Customer Experience team.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with experience in a service design role in an agency environment. This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will be able to lead and manage a range of activities from the initial ethnographic research, to experience definition and strategy and prototyping and testing.
- Using your experience to help respond to proposals with innovative methods and options based on time and budget constraints
- Producing user scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints and detailed service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Planning and conducting design research
- Planning and facilitating workshops with clients or customers
- You will be comfortable working directly with clients and involving them openly in your processes, responding to feedback and championing the needs of customers throughout the project
- Support the Head of CX and mentor junior members of the team
Your skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in a service design role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Experience working within an agency environment
For information about the role and company, get in touch!