Quality Control Analyst Harlow Shift Hours Jobs Vacancy at Hrgo Recruitment Harlow
Hrgo Recruitment Harlow urgently required following position for Quality Control Analyst Harlow Shift Hours. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Analyst Harlow Shift Hours Jobs Vacancy at Hrgo Recruitment Harlow Jobs Details:
Our world wide dealing client is looking to recruit a QC / QA Technologist to join their team based at their modern manufacturing site near Harlow . They are a leading manufacturer in their field is looking to recruit additional staff as a result of sales growth and general market progression
This position will be required to work rotating shifts one week on including
Early - 6.00am - 2.00pm,
Late -. 1.45pm to 10pm Monday o Thursday and Friday 11.45am to 6.45pm .
Applicants must have flexibility to cover absence as required.
As a Quality Control Analyst you will be responsible for: Quality standards throughout the production process including sampling of raw materials and finished productsExperience in a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing/ chemical manufacture environment is required. Have a proactive and enthusiastic approach to workHigh levels of attention to detail and good organisation skills.
Candidates must be computer literate and able to demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy skills.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in an analytical lab
* HNC or equivalent in chemistry
* Maths - A-level or equivalent
* Knowledge of a broad range of analytical methods, method development and method validation
* Effective report writing ability and good critical data analysis skills
* Effective working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel & Word).
* Responsibilities & Duties:
Analytical testing of components and final products for production operations.
* Communication of results to Production, Sales, Despatch and Quality Manager as necessary.
* To identify improvements / methods to streamline the current testing protocols and suggest alternative measurement techniques.
* Troubleshooting of issues that may arise during routine manufacturing processes, raise NCRs and / or CARs and suggest corrective actions as appropriate.
* To propose and routinely use upper and lower control limits.
* Application of SPC techniques to assess data and investigate any trends. Escalation of failures should be reported to the relevant personnel.
* To ensure all laboratory equipment is efficiently maintained and calibrated.
* Issue and signing of Certificates of Analysis when required for customers.
* Maintenance of all quality records and product traceability.
* Maintenance of laboratory storage areas and chemical inventories.
* Liaison with procurement and suppliers, including assessments/audits at their premises as required.
* Conduct internal audits and assist with the management of the ISO systems as knowledge and training develop.
* Undertake the investigation of basic complaints and causal factors to an agreed escalation point.
* Progress outstanding complaints, in liaison with the Quality Manager, to ensure that they are dealt with within the agreed timescales and to the satisfaction of the customer.
* To assist with the testing of new products / production techniques ensuring work is undertaken and fulfilled to the required timescales, scope and outcomes.
QC analyst, QA, Quality Auditor, Quality Control, Microbiology
This role is commutable from Stansted Brraintree Harlow Bishops Stortford Cambridge Chelmsford Enfield Hertford Stevenage Welwyn Garden City Job Reference: 237665/001