Business Change And Improvement Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Rolls Royce Derby
Rolls Royce Derby urgently required following position for Business Change And Improvement Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Change And Improvement Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Rolls Royce Derby Jobs Details:
Rolls-Royce is a global business providing power systems for use on land, at sea and in the air. The Group has a balanced business portfolio with leading positions in the civil and defence aerospace and marine markets. We invest in technology and capabilities that can be applied to products and services in each of the global markets we serve.
The Rolls-Royce Engineering Capability (EC) function is accountable for managing and delivering a portfolio of transformation projects to our 5 business sectors in order to continuously improve our Engineering activities. The Digital Product Definition department, which is part of EC, is responsible for deploying Product Lifecycle Management improvement projects to the global businesses to ensure the highest quality of tools, processes and systems are available to our Engineers.
Join us as a Business Change and Improvement Specialist and you will be leading and supporting the organisational change elements of these improvement projects from launch through to deployment, to ensure the impacted stakeholders are engaged and prepared for any changes.
- Assess project requirements and benefits with affected stakeholders to understand the level of impact and training needs that any new capability will have on the company’s businesses.
- Maintain close engagement and regular communication with the global businesses to ensure that the stakeholder needs are recognised by the project team.
- Ensure stakeholders understand how the new capability will impact the way they work.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree/HND in an Engineering/Science based qualification or equivalent in suitable experience.
- Preferred Green Belt/Black Belt or equivalent process improvement experience.
- Understanding of the Kotter Organisational Change principles.
- Stakeholder analysis and management skills.
- Impact assessment
- Communication planning
- Ability to covert technical language into plain English
- Understanding of requirements capture.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Knowledge of Teamcenter/NX.
- Web editing experience.
- Willing to potentially work infrequent weekend cover and national/international travel.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
At Rolls-Royce, we develop integrated power and propulsion solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world.
Create an ocean of power. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job - Systems Engineering & Development
Primary Location - UK-MID-Derby
Schedule - Full-time