Recovery Worker Western Isles Jobs Vacancy at Penumbra
Penumbra urgently required following position for Recovery Worker Western Isles. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recovery Worker Western Isles Jobs Vacancy at Penumbra Jobs Details:
Recovery Workers work in small collaborative teams to provide people with recovery focused support to enhance their mental wellbeing. In line with Penumbra’s values, Recovery Workers assist people who use the service to work towards their individual outcomes and identified goals, as detailed in their personal plan.
- Assist people who use the service to work toward their identified goals, and move towards a brighter future, as per the agreed personal plan.
- Use Penumbra’s Recovery tools (e.g. I.ROC, HOPE toolkit)
- Assist with personal care when required.
- Update and maintain relevant recording systems, including computer based systems.
- Work collaboratively within Recovery Teams, led by a Recovery Practitioner.
- Meet regularly with their Recovery Teams to review progress, approach, concerns and plans for moving forward.
- Assist in delivery of wellbeing workshops.
- Assist in Project Work as required.
- Work in cooperation with colleagues, and staff from other agencies.
- Work in accordance to Penumbra’s policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance to the SSSC Code of Practice.
- Keep up to date with sector and organisational developments.
- Register with the SSSC if appropriate (Practitioner if working in a Care Home, Worker if in Housing Support)
Job reference number
Download job description (PDF)
W20 Recovery Worker – Western Isles
9 hours per week
£16,423 – £17,002 per annum (pro rata)
A day in the life
Recovery Worker To apply for this position please complete our short online application or download and submit a paper application.
Please note that online applications cannot be saved and must be completed in one session.
DownloadsCompleted applications and equal opportunities forms should be returned to:
Penumbra – FAO Recruitment
57 Albion Road
Guidance notes for applicants (PDF)
Guide to working with Penumbra (PDF)
Application form (Word)
Application form (PDF)
Equal opportunities form (Word)