Acquisitions Digitisation Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page London
Michael Page London urgently required following position for Acquisitions Digitisation Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Acquisitions Digitisation Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page London Jobs Details:
An established Education and Training organisation based in London.
Job Description The Acquisitions & Digitisation Specialist will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and digitisation of services, particularly digitised course readings
- Supporting the selection and acquisition of eBook and eJournals across campuses
- Contributing to the delivery of user education training for students and staff
- Working closely with lecturers to encourage use of Digital resources
- Conduct audit and review analytics of interaction with course material to suggest improvements
The Successful Applicant The Acquisitions & Digitisation Specialist will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Digitisation experience essential
- Experience using TALIS or other reading list management tools
- Familiarity with databases with search as well as library catalogues
- Experience working in an academic library setting.
- Experience and familiarity working within information management/documentation
- Familiarity with copyright legislation
What's on Offer The Acquisitions & Digitisation Specialist will be offered a permanent role paying £30,000 to £35,000 per annum.
Contact: Martyn Massop