Project Manager Brexit Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London
Ubs London urgently required following position for Project Manager Brexit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Brexit Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London Jobs Details:
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
- Be a core member of the central team, take responsibility for co-steering dedicated sub-streams and support driving key design and implementation work related to UBS’s Brexit approach
- Drive the respective working group agendas from design to final implementation, considering legal, fiscal, regulatory requirements as well as business needs related to clients, counterparties, financial market utilities
- Run rigorous cross-functional analyses and develop key aspects of UBS’s post-Brexit target set-up
- Support for own work packages the required decision-making process at senior management level, take operative design and implementation decisions and escalate if required. Prepare content for interactions with regulators and further authorities
- Develop a roadmap, operationalize it, and support / drive its implementation along the target decision points and implementation timeline
- Maintain reliable project management tools and procedures to ensure timely delivery of own work packages
- Act as topic coordinator and point of contact across the different teams, closely collaborate with other sub-stream project members, key functional and business representatives
- The role will preferably be based in London, Zürich could be an option
You will be part of the central Brexit work stream that cross-functionally designs and implements the target set-up related to various legal, tax, finance, treasury and related operational aspects
- A degree from university
- Experience working in / with investment banks, knowledge of capital markets, and an understanding of banking operating models
- An ability to work with experts at eye-level across locations / functions; in particular with experts in legal, tax, finance, treasury, regulatory, and operational fields as well as with business representatives, including in investment banks
- Strong project management skills: conceptual and analytical skills as well as significant experience in structuring and leading project work in complex contexts
- A proactive manager, with a collaborative mindset and excellent communications skills
- An experienced project manager with track record in large-scale and international contexts
- Committed to highest quality standards as well as a can-do attitude
- Ideally familiar with UBS, its environment and culture
- Fluent in English (oral, written) as well as fully proficient in MS Office
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.