Ppc Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Verb Brands East London
Verb Brands East London urgently required following position for Ppc Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ppc Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Verb Brands East London Jobs Details:
DBD Media, one of the UK's longest established specialist search engine and social media marketing agencies, is seeking an ambitious and talented search professional to lead our Performance Media department. DBD’s Performance Media team manage PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaigns for our clients, and work very closely with our Organic Search team.
Our Organic Search proposition encompasses SEO, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Digital PR and Social Media. In 2017 DBD became part of the Verb Brands group which resulted in the team moving into a custom-built office alongside the Verb team. This has taken the team up to 50 strong and alongside the aforementioned services, gives the team design and development capabilities.
There is a significant amount of investment going into the business now from the group and a huge opportunity now with bringing paid search as a proposition to the rest of the client portfolio.
We are seeking a Performance Media/PPC Account Manager to join our Performance Media team. We need a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious person to work across a range of different accounts, as well as help develop our proposition and assist with training and managing junior members of the team.
If you join DBD you will join a dynamic agency that is growing fast. Our team pride themselves on their best-practice approach and their commitment to exceeding our clients’ targets, and we need someone who shares this ethos and who can play a full part in the development of the team.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the areas you will work in, and the tasks you will be involved in:
- You will take responsibility for your own clients, often working with other members of the team
- You will be expected to manage and optimise PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic display advertising accounts to demanding targets in a proactive manner, and will attend and lead monthly client meetings.
- You will also be expected to liaise with the major search engines - Google, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Twitter - and with our campaign management / tracking technology providers.
- Provide detailed analysis of campaign data to establish trends and key performance indicators.
- Get involved with other areas of the company – working with our SEO, Social Media, Digital PR and Influencer Marketing teams.
- Outgoing, energetic, ambitious and numerate graduate – with strong academic record
- 3+ years PPC / performance media management experience, preferably at an established agency. If you have no experience outside of PPC we can train you on other performance media channels.
- A team player, with very strong communication skills – above average spelling and grammar, excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong client handling experience, motivated by improving client happiness.
- A passion for search engines and all forms of digital marketing – and willing to share knowledge with colleagues.
- Experience of managing, training and developing more junior members of the team.
- Results driven - ability to work under pressure and to prioritise often conflicting demands.
- High attention to detail – analytical, numerate and very organised.
- Ability to demonstrate effective campaign optimisation techniques.
- Experience of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook – strong Excel is essential.
- Understanding and appreciation of the wider online marketing field – SEO, influencer marketing, programmatic display, usability, analytics, content marketing and social media.
- High degree of autonomy in role that can grow further as the company grows.
- Attractive salary and pension.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, rising to 26 after two years.
- £500 Contribution to personal development / gym membership via our Mind Body & Soul initiative.
- Free coffee, tea and fruit.
- Free drinks every Friday.
- Free breakfast at bi weekly company meeting.
- Early Finish on Friday.