Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Ryman Stationery Walsall
Ryman Stationery Walsall urgently required following position for Sales Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Ryman Stationery Walsall Jobs Details:
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve customers enthusiastically, establishing their needs and matching products to those needs through the application of a high level of product knowledge
- Operate the till in an efficient manner, processing all methods of payment with high regard to customer care and security procedures
- To assist in ensuring that stock displays are well presented with the appropriate quantity of stock, replenishing from the stockroom as necessary
- Acquire a high level of product knowledge and continue to develop that knowledge.
- Recognise, and act upon, opportunities to increase the value of sales by offering appropriate additional items.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
- Ability to approach and sell to customers in a confident and polite manner.
- Ability to deal with customer difficulties and complaints.
- A consistent compliance with the company Health and Safety policy.
- Team Player
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand
- The ability to become an ambassador for the brand
- Strong Communication and team working skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.