Video Producer Jobs Vacancy at Bcd Travel Milton Keynes
Bcd Travel Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Video Producer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Video Producer Jobs Vacancy at Bcd Travel Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
Creative Video Producer
We are recruiting for an experienced, multi-skilled Creative Video Producer based in our Milton Keynes office.
We're looking for an all-rounder with good industry experience to deliver innovative and creative solutions for both our clients and internal stakeholders. You'll be working with our in-house experts in the UK and across Europe and must have the ability to take an outline brief and turn it into a piece of film that tells a story.
The role is varied and we are looking for someone who is dynamic and adaptable. You must be comfortable working at all levels as managing crews, budgets, senior stakeholders and clients is crucial to the role.
Your job will start with interpreting a client brief, coming up with creative ideas to take their message from script to screen including: concept development, budgeting, scripting, resource allocation and management, producing and directing the shoot or animated piece and overseeing the editing/animating/grading process through to final delivery.
Our preferred candidate knows their way around a camera and also has basic knowledge of Premier Pro. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience working within the industry together with extensive knowledge of current trends in video production and animation as well as current technology across equipment and software.
- Responding to client briefs with creative treatments outline costs
- Planning and overseeing production of all video and animation projects
- Managing client relationships throughout projects and beyond
- Develop and manage budgets through lifecycle of project
- Liaise with senior members across the business to identify where video can support our business, in pitches, communications and to bring to life our services
- Identify opportunities with new and existing clients
- Confidence in articulating creative ideas in a live pitch environment and also through traditional electronic submissions
- Organising and maintaining video assets to ensure that the relevant people have access to materials that enable them to promote and showcase our business and services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled