Purchasing Officer Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Ltd Bristol
Recruitment Ltd Bristol urgently required following position for Purchasing Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Purchasing Officer Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Ltd Bristol Jobs Details:
/ Buyer, Somerset, Up to £24,000
A rapidly expanding manufacturer of high quality fresh products is seeking a Purchasing Officer to join their team in Bristol. You will be working Monday - Friday office hours. You can expect to achieve a salary of up to £24,000.
You will have responsibility over the day-to-day ordering, tracking and returning of items which will include (ingredients, packaging, disposables etc).
- Placing orders with a variety of national suppliers
- Communicating with the logistics / goods-in team ensuring orders are correct and have arrived on time
- Ensuring non-conforming ingredients and deliveries are credited and credits received
- Overseeing and checking daily stock takes
- Submitting EOM stock takes
- Tracking item usage and conducting reports on over / under usage
- Purchasing ad-hoc item requests
- Updating price alterations to the company database - ensuring the sales team are informed
- Be highly organised
- Co-operates and works well with others throughout the company in pursuit of team goals, sharing information and supporting others.
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- 2 years purchasing experience (ideally in a manufacturing environment)
- Communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience coupled with the ability to use Excel and data base programs
- Capable of completing paperwork and report writing.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit our websiteto keep up to date with further vacancies. We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK