Receptionist Home Team Assisatnt Jobs Vacancy at Oliver London
Oliver London urgently required following position for Receptionist Home Team Assisatnt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Home Team Assisatnt Jobs Vacancy at Oliver London Jobs Details:
At OLIVER, we take Immense pride in service delivery and we require a Receptionist/’Home Team’ Assistant to become an Integral part of our headquaters team.
The role will be extremely varied and you will play a key role in efficiently managing the front of house & wider office ensuring we deliver an exceptional customer experience to both Internal & external stakeholders.
We seek candidates that have an Instinctual flair for service delivery who are solutions orientated and are able to get stuff done efficiently. This role will report Into The Office Manager.
- Create a cool and effective working environment that is as much fun as it is organised & efficient. You would achieve this by:
- Meeting & Greeting clients & visitors
- Managing our meeting room diaries with precision
- Assisting with the set-up/clear-down of meetings
- Keeping our front of house exceptionally tidy
- Answering and directing Inbound calls courteously in a manner befitting the OLIVER brand
- Ordering couriers, stationary & office consumables
- Managing our Inbound/outbound post
- Creating access passes
- Paying attention to the finer details when carrying out your daily tasks
- Help create a quarterly Home Team Newsletter
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working in a similar, front of house role
- Strong time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage a high workload.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight time constraints in a calm manner.
- Entrepreneurial spirited, able to take ownership of the role
- Faultless communication skills, both written and verbal
- A flexible team player with a strong character.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and uses discretion when handling confidential information.
- Superb customer service
We offer a competitive salary, a strong company benefits package and a people culture committed to rewarding those who go above and beyond. We conduct staff feedback surveys on a regular basis to assist our ways of working and every voice at OLIVER is a valid voice. For the right candidate we will offer training be it in customer service, corporate hospitality or office management services.