Senior Pensions Technician Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Leeds
Capita Plc Leeds urgently required following position for Senior Pensions Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Pensions Technician Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Leeds Jobs Details:
To bring technical pensions experience and lead on key projects and scheme events to ensure they are completed in line with procedural and client requirements and within service level agreements and to provide a continually improving level of customer service in terms of quality, cost and time.
You will be working across several teams and be responsible for providing support to colleagues, analysing, auditing and cleansing the data and benefits on a variety of pension scheme projects, as well as the having the capability to produce reports for the trustees of the scheme.
It is essential you have have advanced Excel skills, a keen eye for process improvements, while being comfortable supporting, training and developing less experienced members of the team.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
What you will do:
- Work with the Pensions Technicians and Pensions Team Manager to deliver requirements for Scheme Events and Projects within KPIs (time scales, deliverables, quality, sign off) and guide the planning process.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of Scheme Events and Projects.
- Regularly review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to continually enhance service delivery, improve processes and reduce potential complaints and business risks.
- Support and assist the management team where required in all aspects of service delivery and business support for example, ad hoc projects, auditing, etc.
- Understand, build, maintain and enhance customer and inter-departmental relationships
- Build, maintain and enhance the team’s competence in order to improve delivery of the customer experience and to ensure we treat customers fairly
- Keep up to date with the latest technical and legislative changesand ensure these are embedded within the team.
- Defined Benefit/Defined Contribution Pensions experience
- Advanced excel skills – (VBA/Macros and Spreadsheets is desirable)
- Project based work - Scheme Events, Recalculations, Analysis
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Delivery of key projects and scheme events within KPIs, maintaining control over large projects and proactively communicating on progress.
- Control and enhance the quality of internal and external customer outputs in order to deliver an excellent customer experience through coaching, training action planning and process improvement
- To challenge the activities inside and outside the team in order to improve the customer experience as well as efficiencies within the team.
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, increasing to 27 days with length of service discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver