Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Future Bromsgrove
Future Bromsgrove urgently required following position for Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Future Bromsgrove Jobs Details:
Our Sales Team, based in Bromsgrove, are responsible for generating commercial advertising revenue across our large portfolio of specialist magazines, websites, newsletters and events. The sectors that we have a major presence in include Field Sports, History, Space and Motoring.
Job Summary & Purpose
Media is a dynamic and competitive marketplace and the role of Media Sales Executive is a very important role within our company. The key emphasis is maximising advertising revenues from companies and organisations within the multiple sectors we operate in the short, medium and long-term.
About Future : Future plc is an international publishing and media group, and a leading digital business. Founded in 1985 with one magazine, today we have offices in London, Bath, Bournemouth, Leamington Spa, New York, San Francisco and Sydney. At Future, we don’t have a headquarters; we believe in teamwork that transcends location.
Our focus is in the core areas of consumer technology, games & entertainment, music, knowledge & science, field sports, home interests and photography & design. At Future, we’re constantly innovating. We are passionate about what we do.
Behind our titles is a team of world-class editorial, creative and tech talent working together to connect, inspire and entertain our global audience. Sitting alongside are a team of business specialists who support every aspect of Future’s operation.
With brands such as PC Gamer, TechRadar, GamesRadar+ and MaximumPC, T3, Total Film, and Edge, Future’s web properties complement its print portfolio and currently reach millions of unique visitors globally each month. We have successful and growing revenue streams in international licensing, contract publishing, eCommerce and a rich portfolio of events.
Key role responsibilities
- Maximising and generating revenue from the sector through a creative and solution driven approach
- Represent Future to the highest standards of professionalism and efficiency to all clients and customers by demonstrating a thorough understanding and strategic viewpoint of the industry sector, magazines and the total media solutions that Future can offer to existing and potential advertisers
- Maximise the client base in terms of revenues, yields, volumes and forward bookings/series advertising and appropriate advertising initiatives. Doing this to the targets set and taking a proactive stance to grow and develop commercial opportunities for the magazine that grows market share
- Maintain a strong profile and excellent customer relationships so that Future has the right image in the market by offering an unrivalled level of customer service that will lever greater revenue from clients
- To be a support and mentor to other team members and teams demonstrating a ‘let’s do it!” attitude
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Proven experience of media sales in a previous role including selling media solutions, in print, digital and events, on the phone and occasionally face to face and delivering complete media solutions
- Experience of a commercial sales environment including the ability to reach the targeted effective calls per week and maximise and deliver targeted revenues
- Experience of generating new business streams within an advertising environment
- Ability to generate significant forward bookings and up-sell existing clients
- Team player who is used to working towards team targets
- Strong negotiator
- Excellent relationships building skills at all levels of a business
- Effective communication skills including excellent presentation skills, confident telephone manner and excellent telephone sales skills
- Ability to build a complete knowledge of: market, competitors, publications, sales processes particularly transactional, consultative and creative selling, administration procedures, media information, research and the media industry
- A good understanding of media and marketing and have sufficient knowledge to identify and deliver multi-media business solutions to our clients
- Have a positive and enthusiastic approach to calls, meetings and clients.
- Have a positive and understanding attitude to the team you are in and the other teams you interface with and to be an effective team player.
We are an inclusive and equal opportunities employer which means we firmly believe that the best candidate will be successful in their application through a fair and transparent selection process based purely on their talents. Each person we hire will be successful not only based on their technical expertise but also for their behaviors, values and management & leadership potential for the future. We want to hire people that we would be happy to be our managers!
Our values are intrinsic to our culture and during the selection process, you should be able to demonstrate why you’ll be an asset to our team and enhance our culture when you join us – making Future an even more fantastic place to work!
We are part of the audience and the community
Our passion for our products makes us part of the community we engage with.
Our audiences give us a voice and that’s an incredible privilege that we treat with reverence.
We embrace all the ways we are able to communicate to our audiences – print, online and in person – and love doing so.
We are proud of our past and excited about our future
We are proud to work at Future, because being part of this team feels good.
We are one team, one company with big ambitions.
We all row the boat
No matter how long you’ve worked here, or what your role is at Future, your contribution counts – so grab an oar!
We move faster when everyone pulls in the same direction. So what you do – and how you do it – matters.
We take responsibility because that’s the best way to get things done. We collaborate because we’re stronger together.
Let’s do this!
We take the best decisions we can in the face of uncertainty.
It makes us think each decision through – then we go for it.
We commit to what we’ve agreed and have the confidence to persevere through tough times. But we’re able to admit mistakes because that helps us learn and chart a new course when we need to.
That’s called ‘doing it right’.
It’s the people in the boat that matter
Having the right team in the boat is mission critical.
We are all successful when we are self-motivated, self-aware and self-disciplined.
We support each other, challenge each other and have fun with each other.
We are determined to hire people we can learn from and who we would have as our boss.
Results matter, success feels good
We love being successful.
We restlessly look to improve, be ever creative, and unashamedly commercial in our ventures.
Great results mean we are able to align the needs & expectations of our audiences, communities, clients and shareholders