Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Telefonica High Wycombe
Telefonica High Wycombe urgently required following position for Technical Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Telefonica High Wycombe Jobs Details:
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customer across the UK, O2 is one of the world's most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
In Business Service Operations we ensure the delivery of new or significantly changed business service into the production environment within required timescales and with minimal disruption to existing business services.
The Business Service Operations Centre provides Wi-Fi, Fixed line, VOIP, LAN/WAN, VDC Cloud, Enterprise Mobility and Lync services to some of the world's most recognised brands. This section of the Telefonica/O2 business is growing rapidly and requires a customer focussed and pragmatic professional to join the team.
In this role, you will be part of a team of Technical Incident Analysts who provide the front door into Operations for all ICT customers. You will effectively analyse and distribute escalated Incidents to appropriate resolving teams, providing ownership and communication through to resolution. Customer experience should be at the heart of everything you do in this role.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Managing incoming Incidents and requests
2. Monitoring Incident Analysis trends
3. Supporting the change management function
4. Building and managing relationships
5. Provide support to the Service Centre duty manager and operational manager as required
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in Managed Services or an ICT solutions provider
- Specific experience working within an ITIL Technical desk environment supporting command level support of Cisco routers.
- Hands on technical experience supporting managed WAN solutions, Cisco routers, switches, firewall, LAN, traditional PBX systems, IPT and Security
- Excellent customer focusing and good interpersonal skills, especially a good/clear telephone manner
- Experience of working with Service Management systems, including remedy, ServiceNow
- Good general knowledge of other technologies, Windows, Virtualization, Cloud Hosting, Mobile technologies & LINUX/Windows, Servers
- ITIL Foundation