Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Altran Bath
Altran Bath urgently required following position for Project Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Altran Bath Jobs Details:
Altran is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the Bath office.
To provide a combination of project administration and coordination tasks on projects as required by the business.
Altran UK’s Intelligent Systems Division is a systems and software house. We are experts, focused on the engineering of systems with demanding safety, security or innovation requirements. You will typically be supporting projects applying a range of different engineering disciplines to the development of complex, novel and often first-of-kind solutions for major international clients.
As a Project Administrator/Coordinator for Altran in the UK, you will be joining a small professional Project Management community, with the opportunity to mix formal and on-the-job training.
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Altran businesses. Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Altran you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to succeed and make the project a success.
Whilst administering projects your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling key project meetings, producing and distributing the associated agendas, and capturing formal minutes and actions.
- Recording, communicating, tracking, chasing and closing actions.
- Supporting the project’s management team in preparing reports, both internal and external to our clients.
- Coordinating project inductions to ensure new joiners to the project and business are supported in their early weeks on the project.
- Coordinating project-level training and liaising with the business to facilitate company-level training.
- Administrating document approvals and project filing.
- Coordinating client visits as required.
- Administrating project finances, including invoices, expenditure, overtime and expenses.
- Supporting successful delivery of projects according to the pre-determined Time, Cost and Quality objectives.
Knowledge and Experience
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to developing your career in Project Management Office (PMO) support.
- Be an excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with others.
- Be self-motivated and able to use initiative, and identify and pursue improvements in processes you are working to.
- Be organised with good time and task management skills.
- Be dependable with ability to manage the expectations of those you are working for and supporting.
- Demonstrable co-ordination skills.
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to derive appropriate solutions to achieve an objective.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Office tools, in particular MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have experience of working on projects conducting Embedded Software Development, Systems Engineering, or Safety Engineering would be advantageous, but not essential.
- A basic understanding of project management principles will be an advantage.
- The role would suit candidates with previous Project Management or Business qualifications/experience, or those with other academic backgrounds (for example in Humanities or Social Sciences) and a desire to progress a project/business management career.
- You will be supported in evaluating your training needs, which will be addressed through a mixture of on-the-job training, and other project management training. Altran UK’s Intelligent Systems Division aligns its professional development of project support staff with the APM.
In addition to the culture and career development opportunities at Altran, we offer a matched pension scheme, healthcare and generous holiday allowance.