Aircraft Painter Jobs Vacancy at Aeropeople Cambridge
Aeropeople Cambridge urgently required following position for Aircraft Painter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aircraft Painter Jobs Vacancy at Aeropeople Cambridge Jobs Details:
Exciting New Permanent Aircraft Painters positions based in Cambridge!!!
We currently require a number of experienced Aircraft Painters required for Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group based in Cambridge. As an Aircraft Painter the reward for a successful candidate will be a competitive salary with ongoing professional training and many benefits.
As an Aircraft Painter your key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Must have experience of Application and removal of all types of 2 pack materials.
• Applying Customers livery/external markings iaw relevant drawings and bulletins.
• Recording of materials used and time taken on Job Cards and on the electronic job tracking system
• Compliance with Marshall ADG H&S procedures and Safe Systems of Work at all times
• Positive input in to continuous improvement activities
You will have:
• Previous experience in an Aircraft Finishing environment where quality and schedule compliance were key preferred.
• Preferably with a City and Guilds Qualification working in an MRO within an organization that practiced continuous improvement.
• GCSE grade C or above in Mathematics and English or an equivalent.
• Skills necessary to support clear and concise verbal and written communication
• The ability to accurately follow detailed work instructions and specifications
• Be able to interpret technical drawings
• The ability to work in confined spaces for completion of the product
• Experience from a similar industry such as Automotive, Rail, Marine industry would also be considered
• Training will be available for Specialist Aircraft Coatings along with Vinyl Decal cutting process application.
• Training will also be available for Confined Spaces working & MEWP.
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either a SC (Security Check), Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
We specialise in the conversion, modification, maintenance and support of civil and military aircraft, defence vehicle engineering, shelter manufacture, composite solutions and the provision of personnel, training and advice. We are renowned and respected worldwide for our quality of service, engineering excellence, flexibility and reliability.
Part of the 105 year-old Marshall Group of Companies, which has an annual turnover of £1.3 billion, we have over 80 years of aviation experience and have completed over 1500 aircraft modifications in 35 countries. Within our land systems capability, we have designed, manufactured, delivered and supported more than 5000 tactical shelters in over 200 different configuration